I'm not sure what is being complained abouthere. The "tiny" area on
the screen to flick up or down is no problem to find if one is willing
t think for one minute or at least take some advice if not of how to
get to it. Tough the bottom left icon, the bottom left tab on the
screen and do one flick left. There, you are on it. Honestly this
complaint does not sound the least bit constructive. Apple provided
accessibility to flick through the apps, and yes, it was a solution
that appears to have been an after thought, but at least they did
provide it and provided it quickly. It is absolutely perfectly usable
and is no harder to use, just different, than before. It is absolutely
frustrating when people get on a kick that just because it is
different that it is all wrong.