Get Audio Hijack Pro so you can capture your voice and or other sounds produced by the system, including VoiceOver. Also get Fission which allows you to edit your recordings made by Audio Hijack Pro.
www.rogueamoeba.com
Demos for these products are available. With Audio Hijack Pro noise is added to all hijackings longer than 10 minutes. With Fission saving a file will produce degraded audio with a series of fades.
As for Amadeus a demo is available but cannot remember the website off hand.

Christopher Hallsworth