i would like to get this recording too
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Bruinenberg" <cbrui...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2012 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: Accessible Audio Editing Software for Mac OS10

Mike. I'd also like a Demo if at all possible

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 8, 2012, at 2:16 PM, Harry Hogue <harryhog...@gmail.com> wrote:

Mike,

Personally, I would be interested in a copy of the audio file demonstrating how it works, etc. I have thought of starting a podcast, but haven't decided on what yet, but I want a tool that will work for me should I decide to go in that direction.

Thanks,

Harry