  From: Chris Blouch
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 4:50 PM
  Subject: Re: finding mp3 imports in iTunes

  Should be in there somewhere. All my random MP3s were in the folder:

  ~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Unknown Artist/Unknown Album

  CB

  On 11/26/12 4:36 PM, Phil Halton wrote:

    How can I find the mp3 files I just imported into iTunes? They were
untagged mp3's, but I thought I could at least find them by searching for their
file names in the music folder, but no luck. I can't find them anywhere in my
iTunes library.

    This is crazy, can you help? I know that mp3's are by default loaded into
the music library, but I've looked and can't find them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯