Having been able to still see a little back in 2009 I used Zoomtext
than on a PC, but my computer went out and I had to make the decision
mac with voiceover or PC with Jaws. I went with the mac, so I never
have used Jaws, that being said, I am not an expert on screen readers
or accessibility, so you are correct if could be a safari issue not a
google issue. Honestly, I could care less if it is Google or Apple and
safari, I just want it to get better, or at least figure out a work
around. I tried what was suggested, but couldn't seem to get google to
change from all times to last 24 hours or last week, I ended up using
Yahoo where I was able to filter my search options. I'm sure google is
trembling at the thought of losing me. LOL