Hi,

I'm not actually sure what this type of app or safari extension is called. My
husband uses some sort of plug in with google chrome on his mac. When he shops
online it will automatically fill out his contact info and he chooses which
credit card he wants to use and he's done. It fill it all out for him. Is there
something like this that is accessible with VO. I use Safari and I've never
used google Chrome because I assume it isn't as accessible as safari.

I am open to any solution that isn't super expensive. It does not necessarily
have to be a safari plugin. I always have to ask my ten-year-old son to help me
enter my credit card info and such. I would like to be more independent.

Thanks so much,
Christina
Sent from Christina's iMac :)