I am embarrassed but the problem that I have is that I cannot read my credit
cards/debit cards. So, I always have my son read those to me. I also have him
read/review my address and such to make sure there are no typos. I do not read
braille. I was not taught braille as a child because I was able to make use of
electronic magnifiers and we were overseas and there was no school for the
blind. So, I am  seriously needing to learn braille but for now I make use of
all the electronic  text I can. :) Hmmmm, I wonder how my husband does that
without our info being stolen.

Christina
Sent from Christina's iMac :)