Hello, guys,

I have a friend who uses a macBook Pro running Lion, and he runs Mail in the
modern (not the classic) view.  When he VO-J's over to the message text,
sometimes he says it lands him on the message content instead of saying text
and starting to read the message.  He is also having trouble figuring out how
to save attachments.  I just wondered if the classic view for Mail would be
easier for him?  I don't use this view myself, so I'm not very familiar with
it.  He says he probably won't use Mail attachments very often, but I'm
teaching him about creating files, folders, and saving files in folders, and
thought mail attachments would be a useful skill.  He is a fairly basic
computer user.

I thought about having him setup a keyboard command to save attachments from a
mail message, but then figured that would be way to complicated to explain to
him.

And, on a completely unrelated note, for me, does anyone know the quickest way
to get back to the sources table in iTunes when I am in the HTML area of the
iTunes Store?

Thanks so much, guys.

Harry