Good Day:

        For headers, the "default" setting will show you, among other standard
details, the person to whom the message is addressed. It omits all the
information about exactly which servers were involved in the transmission of
the message.

HTH;
Henry
Education never ends. It is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.
Sherlock Holmes