Hey Alex and all. I actually found out as well that the right option key+T
script doesn't use the same voice as Voiceover. I found out that it uses
whatever your main system voice is using. That means if you were using Alex as
your voice for Voiceover and you were using Samantha as your system voice,
Samantha would be the one reading the time and date to you. I think this has
happened since Lion, because when I used the command with the Snow Kitty I got
no delay whatsoever. I hope this info doesn't confuse people.

Shawn
Sent from my white Mac Book