Not only that, but super duper saved me when for some reason, on two different
Time Machine backup choices, it churned around for a couple of hours and then
announced that it couldn't restore from this backup! I still haven't researched
why but I can tel you that if I keep using Time Machine I am going to verify
and I most certainly am not going to stop using super duper.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart