Okay.  Nothing to be confused about.  To record from Safari, do this.

1.  arrow to the safari session.

2.  Press command+r to begin audi Hi Jacking and recording.  Safari will launch
in the backround.

You'll want to make sure you have instant on.  This way, if Safari is already
open, and you press command+r to begin recording, Safari will not have to
raealaunch.  If Instant on is not installed on your system, a dialog will pop
up offfering you the chance to  grab and install it.  My advice is to do it.
Also, you might want to get Sound Flower also.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!