Yes, I just check and uncheck the record box in the toolbar rather than doing
the keyboard shortcut but maybe the keyboard shortcut is a toggle. In the
component and session list is something called recording bin and that's how you
access your recordings in audio hijack pro though you can also just go to the
directory they are in with finder and open them.

That's all I have time to write right this minute but will try to get back to
you with more later if somebody else doesn't.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart