Is it just all in my head? It sounds to me like from the 4S to the 5, the IPhone 5's internal speaker has been made way! way! better! I'm also finding that the Daniel U K English voice seems to be way way more clear and not near as distorted as it was on the 4S. If this really has been improved in both factors, that is absolutely awesome!

Here's to me absolutely loving! this new handset!  This thing's amazing!

Thank you kindly,

Christopher-Mark Gilland.
Founder of CLG Productions