Thank you Chris, should I treat myself to the 5th generation iPod Touch, I will definitely include the Lightning to 30 Pin Adaptor in the order, as like you say, you never know! I also have a dock as part of my home stereo, which takes the old iPod Touch and iPhone, so the adaptor would be needed to not only listen but to charge a 5th generation iPod Touch, iPhone 5, etc.

Christopher Hallsworth