Chris;
This would work for us, however our Apple TV is going via HDMI into our flat
screen TV. Our flatscreen TV does not have RCA out. And I know I personally
would like to run audio into my mixing board from our TV, so I can use our
speakers up to create a virtual surround sound environment.

http://empoweringtheblind.com
Empowering the blind, one step at a time.