A very nice explination, thanks been using a mac book pro for a year and I
did not know those key strokes again thanks for the information.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Babcock
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 18:56
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: asking VoiceOver for the current time and date as well as title
of the window

To obtain the current time, press Control, option, M twice quickly. And then
use control option left and right arrow to find the time.
To find the current title of the window, press control option F2. If however
you are on a MacBook, it may be necessary to press FN, Control, option, F2,
to hear the title of the window. Press this key combination twice quickly to
obtain a list of all of the open windows in that specific application.
To read the title of the application, press control option F1. Please no, it
is necessary to include the FN, key, if you had to for the previous step. To
obtain a list of all of the running applications, you can press this key
combination twice quickly.
I hope this helps a little bit.

http://empoweringtheblind.com
Empowering the blind, one step at a time.

On Jan 10, 2013, at 4:50 PM, "Reinhard Stebner" <raydar11...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> How does one ask VoiceOver for the current time and is it possible to
> see the title of the focused window?

have tried and been told to buzz off, then that would be good to know as
well.