Hit cmd-comma in Audacity, then select devices (I believe) from the
table. Once that's done, tab to the different input/output options and
set them. The input may be in the recording option rather than
devices, but you should find it easily enough.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
mehg...@gmail.com