I can easily set the saffire up for input and output and choose number of
channels. What I can't do is work out how I can select  which input on the
Saffire for specific tracks.
My guitar & bass go in via input 1. My mike goes in on 2. My controller
keyboard goes in via USB. How can I say I want bass on track 1, guitar input
and mike on track 2 & 3, controller keyboard on 4 etc?

Hope this makes sense..

Thanks,
Danny: