I snatched  a great tip from David Woodbridge in 1 of his legion of podcasts
with a quick way to jump straight from the tool bar to the HTML area in Safari
and I'd never herd nor thought of it before so wanted to pass it on. There is a
caveat, this relies on the page having a specific thing like a heading or link.

>From the tool bar, just press the next heading command, VO command h, the next
>link, VO Command l etc and it will jump you to the first heading/linkā€¦.

So much quicker than stop interacting, vo shift end and then , interacting with
html area. :-)

While on this topic, is there a command to jump straight to or into the tool
bar with out having to stop interacting and doing VO shift home?

Thanks to all.

Danny: