Hi all.

I find that in reading braille books/files on my Mac with a braille display I
get what look like mj or j at the end of lines which I assume represent new
lines and/or return. This happens with most braille files i get, including NLS'
web braille. It is very distracting! I've been reading in Text Edit. Is there a
way to keep these from showing or a better application to read braille in with
a braille display?

Thanks.

--
Cheryl