Hello there
I am gotten used to doing it in TextEdit even though it shows the carriage
return line feed. In what braille at least they are using to sell 38 which
means that it's not as bad as if  they were  using the full 40 sales.
I did get something to work one time in notes. Notes does not show the carriage
return linefeeds, don't ask me why.
Regards
Gigi
Sent from my iPhone