Did you check your spam folder for the missing emails? And is it possible you
have to reinstall the extension for some reason if your info changes - probably
not but just a thought. I've had great success with this for captchas but I
have a friend who can't get the captcha to come up when she tries to register
for skype even though it worked for me; we haven't figured out why yet. But I
personally am thriving on having all my captchas solved before I even get to
the text field, which I know makes it even more frustrating for people who are
having problems.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth