Do you think there's an possibility that there's some kind of warning or error
message interfering with the install? I know that with doing my income taxes
with safari I was getting busy signals and apparently with popups blocked I
wasn't finding those messages but also popups can obscure some items or
windows. So you might try changing your setting; I think it's in security but
not sure. Also when you get busy signals try doing vo-f2 twice to get into the
window chooser and see if there is a window you aren't seeing.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart