It depends on the form that you get. Some of the forms have complex tables and
elements that text edit don't handle very well. Sure you can get the gist of
the letter but there are elements that are add to the docs in order for them to
be 508 compliant per SSA requirements. And text edit does not read those
changes. Believe me I have tested and read hundreds of thousands of documents
over the past 3 years.

Keith