Thank you for all of the good suggestions. I have a question with reference to
the type of form. Are there forms that will not lend themselves to be filled
out on the computer regardless of whether one has adobe acrobat or not? I have
heard, there are some government forms that are coated in such a way that will
not permit one to fill them out on the computer. Is this true? Once filled out,
I can sign them. I just can't see to read them.

Pam Francis