Oh wow, thanx for the info there, I had no idea there even was an update.  I
love their service, but don't have a premium subscription.
  What's the advantage to that aside from being able to listen to a station
simply by 1 artist?  I picked out a station for Hannah to listen to 1 night,
and next thing I knew, after about possibly 20 minuttes or so, I got an alert
message telling me "station exhaustion," which I'd never gotten before, so I
thought that was interesting, but that's the only issue I have with it;
otherwise, I love it.