Hi Kerri,

To download the voices, you'll go to your Voiceover utility with Vo+F8. Go to
the "speech" category, and the voices tab should be selected. Vo+Right arrow to
where it says "default" and you'll then see a popup button with your currently
selected voice. Vo+space on that menu, and go down until you hear "customize.."
At that point, activate that, and you'll be presented with a voices table.
Interact with this table, and you can see the voice names and languages they're
from. Check the voice (s) you want, and if you want to play them, stop
interacting with the table, and go right to the "play" button. then you can
hear how they sound before downloading. When finished with your voice
selection, move to the "ok" button, and you'll be prompted to download the
voices. Once this is finished, you will find them in your voiceover voice
selection for use.
HTH,
Rachel