Voices preferences are such an individual thing that I think a person just has
to try different voices and make a decision. I personally don't like Nuance -
at least the US English voices - but some people really like those voices, and
you can find people who really like Alex and people who don't like him at all.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart