I did some googling and found the following link that gives a script to use.
The script appears to work but turning on the applescript menu as this article
suggests is a bit cumbersome because it means you have to go into the extras
menu and down to the script. So you might want to put it in the dock instead.

http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20100504062201437

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth