Hello All,

Some of you may have already seen this. I know its been tweeted out. I posted a
petition on Change .Org on Saturday. It is in reference to Samsung trying to
block sale of Apple products in Germany. Yes, I know their is a temporary hold
on the decision. I just want Samsung to know the attack on the blind community
is a bad move. Not only financially, bug for PR reasons. It is your choice
whether or not you want to sign. I'm including the link. Pass it around to your
friends and family to sign. Thanks for the support.http://chn.ge/XTrva7

Vest, J. p.