I was able to successfully download this file, what I did is I highlighted the
link in Chris's original email. Press control, shift, option, you, and then
immediately pressed control, shift, option, see. And then I opened Safari,
pressed command L, pressed Command V, and then held the option key while I
pressed enter. This then began to download the file, a long drawnout way, but I
know it gets done that way. Hope this helps

Sincerely;
Michael
Note: this message likely dictated, however not proofread on my iPhone.
Check us out online:
Sent from my iPhone