Okay,

Well, upon going to:

www.webvisum.com

and looking around, I find that Teresa is quite correct.  The general browsing
experience seems more or less okay:  however, entering text in to the boxes
which require information to request an invitation is a bit hit and miss.  Once
you figured it out though, it's not impossibly bad.  For me, at least, I get to
what looks like the first text box and it calls itself a list box.  Ineracting
with this, I find two groups.  It's the second of these two you want to
enteract with.  Doing so will let you type in what ever text is being asked
for.  Bear in mind that I've only just begun to sort of play with this:  So,
perhaps Teresa or those others of y'all who use Firefox can give me pointers
where I might perhaps be going wrong.  Anyhow, I got the invitation request
sent off okay.  I note that Firefox keeps saying, "Firefox has new window"
quite a bit, however, upon examineing the window choices via VO+F2, I find but
one window visible.  Oh, BTW, in order to enter text in to that invitation
request form, I had to press the link to revert the font style to the default.
Not quiet as seemless as it really ought to be, but, Teresa and Chris appear to
be pretty much correct.  With respect to the prefs window, it seems a little
strange.  You have to press space on the verious pref tabs for each one to come
up correctly, but, that's nothing to get used to.

That seems abaout it for now from me on this one.  Not quite ready for
primetime yet:  but, coming very close indeed!

Sent from my mac
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!