  From: Cheryl Homiak
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:28
  Subject: Re: first feedback on Firefox for the Mac

  First of all, I went into Preferences and disabled the warning about add-ons.
But I still did have a dialog of some kind. Of course my memory of what I did
was fresher when I wrote the post so probably you should goo find it and see
what I said. Siorry but that's why I wrote it then because I knew I probably
wouldn't remember it later.

  --
  Cheryl

  May the words of my mouth