From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of May and Noah
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 10:24 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: is this possible?

Yes, sometimes being blind is a headache.

It did finally decide to come on, but it looks like some windows things are
missing. Important ones that um let me go to restore change passwords,
updates and all that.

I haven't touched that computer in a week and have no clue how or what
broke. At least now there is speech, but I have no clue how to fix it.

Thanks for the ideas though.

May and Prince Noah
www.canadianlynx.ca
m...@canadianlynx.ca