I learned HTML from an excellent teaching site
www.MyHTMLSource.com

Maybe that's what you're looking for? I don't think there's anything in HTML that'll allow coding for a specific screen reader like VoiceOver. HTML is HTML regardless of the browser or software accessing it. Good HTML coding should be perfectly readable via safari or any other browser on the MAC.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nicholas Parsons" <mr.nicholas.pars...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 3:02 AM
Subject: Re: VoiceOver and HTMLVoiceOver Getting Started Table of Contents

Thanks for that, but what I'm looking for are resources on coding HTML for VoiceOver, not reading HTML with VoiceOver. I'm fine with using VoiceOver, but the HTML code I have written doesn't seem to be read by VoiceOver all that well.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.