Thanks, Bill. I've learnt HTML already. Indeed, HTML is HTML, but different
screen readers read it differently. For instance, for links, does it read the
on-screen text of the link first, its URL (href attribute), its title attribute
or the alt text attribute? JAWS is set to read the on-screen text by default.
I've noticed VoiceOver often reads file extentions on links such as PHP, ASP
and HTM, which makes me think it's reading the href attribute rather than the
on-screen text. JAWS, for example, allows the user to choose whether they want
JAWs to read out the URL of an image, or its alt text, or both, and so on. Does
VoiceOver treat tables used for layout purposes as tables or does it ignore
them like JAWS?