Thank you, Ricardo.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 5:09 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Changing Notification Sounds?

Hi Mark,

Open up Mail preferences, and from the toolbar, select general.  From the
New messages sound: pop up button, select add/remove.  Press VO space on the
add button, and select the file you wish to use as an alert from the
browser.  Wen done, you will now see your file in the airplane-seatbelt New
messages sound: pop up button.  BTW, I believe the file has to be M4a, AIF,
or CAF to work.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info