Hi Stacey,

You can use Hot spots to jump to specific places in websites, once your
cursor's there. Just set the hot spot, and from anywhere, you can press vo and
the number of the spot you set, and it'll take you back to that place in the
website, provided your browser is still loaded with the content.
You can also use them to jump you to specific applications. However, keyboard
commanders are also great for this task.
HTH,
Rachel