Hi all,

i use audacity.
its for free and works very nice, its multitrack recording software and for me
as a very blod person understandabel.Soundstudio is also on my mack, but i
cannot seem to get the hang of that program.
So, if i had to recommand something..
Egbert

Send by 5

Op 30 mrt. 2013 om 21:36 heeft Jamie Pauls <jamiepa...@gmail.com> het volgende