Yes, that is where you get audacity from & if you are using audacity with JAWS,
there is a great JAWS users guide which will give you much direction.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: david.tanner...@gmail.com
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 16:57
  Subject: RE: audio editing software

  Did you get Audacity from Source Forge?

  Sent from Windows Mail

  From: McEgbert
  Sent: March 30, 2013 1:55 PM
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com

  Hi all,

  i use audacity.
  its for free and works very nice, its multitrack recording software and for
me as a very blod person understandabel.Soundstudio is also on my mack, but i
cannot seem to get the hang of that program.
  So, if i had to recommand something..
  Egbert

  Send by 5

  Op 30 mrt. 2013 om 21:36 heeft Jamie Pauls <jamiepa...@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven:

  > I have read that some people find sound studio to be quite usable. Also,
for the sake of completeness, consider sound Forge for the Mac. This is however
quite expensive.

  > Sent from my iPhone
  >
  > On Mar 30, 2013, at 1:55 PM, Chris H <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:
  >
  >> Fission might do it but if not try Amadeus Lite or Amadeus Pro.
  >>

  >> Christopher Hallsworth
  >> E-mail and Facebook:
  >> challswor...@sky.com
  >> Skype:
  >> chrishallsworth7266
  >> Twitter:
  >> http://www.twitter.com/@christopherh40
  >> Find my blog at
  >> challsworth2.wordpress.com
  >>
  >> On 30/03/2013 18:37, Sarai Bucciarelli wrote:
  >>> Hi:
  >>> I'm looking for simple easy to use editing software for the Mac. I want
to be able to edit recording, splice recordings to gather, add music, etc. Any
suggestions?

  No virus found in this message.