  From: Rachel Feinberg
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, April 05, 2013 7:03 AM
  Subject: Re: Dropbox on the Mac

  Hi Allison,

  If you wish to get a link to a file for sharing, do the following:
  Select the file by navigating to it, then press vo+shift+M to bring up the
context menu. Go down to dropbox submenu, then choose "get link." And your
browser of choice will open, then you just copy the link from the address bar.
Putting dl.dropbox.com and leaving the rest in tact if you want someone to be
able to download directly. Or you can just post the link, and they'll see an
option for downloading on the web page.
  HTH,
  rachel

  On Apr 5, 2013, at 2:21 AM, Allison Manzino Vázquez <gwennac...@gmail.com>