Hi Chris

Amadeus is working correctly and as designed from your description. The
playhead and insertion heads can not be tied together as far as I know. I
personally Like the way that when audio is not playing, the arrow keys move the
insertion point rather than the playhead. But I also think that it would b good
to be able to tie the insertion point to the playhead.

You can press command G to bring up a goto dialog.

Feel free to check out a podcast I did on Amadeus at my site www.iblindtech.com

I thick it is episode 37.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/

Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com

Follow me on twitter @iBlindTech or @iBlindTechDemo for just the podcast info.