OK Garth. I think that is probably what I was not understanding, was that while not playing, it was the insertion point that was moving, not the play head. So, I guess then, what would be the best stratigy that you! would personally take if you didn't want to have audio playing and use your arrow keys, like, if you had a much finer area you needed to home in on?

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Garth Humphreys" <ghu...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2013 10:59 PM
Subject: Re: Really strange problem with Amadeus

Hi Chris

Amadeus is working correctly and as designed from your description. The playhead and insertion heads can not be tied together as far as I know. I personally Like the way that when audio is not playing, the arrow keys move the insertion point rather than the playhead. But I also think that it would b good to be able to tie the insertion point to the playhead.

You can press command G to bring up a goto dialog.

Feel free to check out a podcast I did on Amadeus at my site www.iblindtech.com
I thick it is episode 37.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/

Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to the iBlindTech Democast.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com

Follow me on twitter @iBlindTech or @iBlindTechDemo for just the podcast info.