Good afternoon, I have an interesting accessibility problem. I have a document
that reads very well in TextEdit. But the document that I am being easily on a
computer, has to be converted into an audio form format? So my question to the
group is what he is the best way to achieve that? I have two audio production
software packages,The first one, is Amadeus Pro and the second is audio hijack
Pro. So other any good suggestions for making a document that reads very well
in TextEdit, into an audio form that a senior could listen to this document on
the end in a less player.? I certainly intend to distribute the document to
computer users in its current Microsoft word format. But I know this lead to,
or three seniors who don't know how to use a computer, and don't want to learn
how to use a computer will definitely feel left out of this information.
Certainly feel free to suggest possible solutions to this problem. Sincerely
Maurice. PS, please note that I'm using Dragon dictate for the Mac to dictate
the text of this email. So it if it doesn't make sense completely to you please
email me privately and let me know?