Or you can do what Erik suggest, which sounds a lot easier than my solution, unless you wanted to embed some directives in the doc. Hmm, maybe those directives would still be honored by the add to iTunes process. Here is one of the early emails which talks about using the say command and embedding directives in the text:

http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/msg72990.html

CB

On 4/9/13 5:23 PM, erik burggraaf wrote:
Why don't you just highlight all the text, press control option shift M, and choose add to ITunes as a spoken track? Then you can just burn the resultant audio to a CD.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
Follow my series of articles about setting up a small business through the ontario disability support program at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com/blog
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com

On 2013-04-09, at 5:14 PM, Maurice Mines <maurice.mi...@gmail.com <mailto:maurice.mi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Good afternoon, I have an interesting accessibility problem. I have a document that reads very well in TextEdit. But the document that I am being easily on a computer, has to be converted into an audio form format? So my question to the group is what he is the best way to achieve that? I have two audio production software packages,The first one, is Amadeus Pro and the second is audio hijack Pro. So other any good suggestions for making a document that reads very well in TextEdit, into an audio form that a senior could listen to this document on the end in a less player.? I certainly intend to distribute the document to computer users in its current Microsoft word format. But I know this lead to, or three seniors who don't know how to use a computer, and don't want to learn how to use a computer will definitely feel left out of this information. Certainly feel free to suggest possible solutions to this problem. Sincerely Maurice. PS, please note that I'm using Dragon dictate for the Mac to dictate the text of this email. So it if it doesn't make sense completely to you please email me privately and let me know?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Ż\_(?)_/Ż