lol,

So,  you feel that this issue would have a meaningful impact on the education
of a large number of kids who might be using a Mac?  After all, unless they are
speaking a language not english of course, they could use Alex where the
problem doesn't seem to exist.  Keep in mind, 2 years ago, this is what they
would have been doing regardless?

To be clear, I'm not saying the new voices don't need work.  But honestly, I
would put that pretty low  on the list of accessibility issues I'd like to see
addressed.  For example, I think accessibility on Safari could be tightened up
a bit.  I would love to not to be bounced out the html area into the toolbar
50% of the time I click on a link.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info