Hi

iI have synchronized with an old windows pc via iTunses with no problem. Is
this the problem now? I`m thinking that the iPhone will only synch with one
computer. Is this true?

I have the firewall settings at high security, but hav eopened up for this
purpose of synchronize the iPhone with iMac. iPhone is charging, so the cable
and iPhone is working fine. I also have checked the unvisible checkmark button
in firewall settings,but unchecked it for this purpose.

It is completely dead i.e. Finder and iTunes can not see the iPhone. Don`t
remember what i did or not do on the first strart up of the computer, but if i
missed something it should be possible to fix it in OSX, or what?

iPhone connected to Mac with usb  cable. I uppgaded the system yesterday, some
kind of iPhoto external camera or something From app store. When i first
connected the iPhone, the iPhoto software automatically started up. I was a bit
surprised. Now it is nothing here. Same issue with iPod.

I have bin in the iTunes menu , Archive, Units, Synchronize. Nothing.

Take care