Thank you Thank you so so much! These are the curious things about Apple
Software! Some how I was trying for the first time to place a table of con ten
at the end of the document indeed, but all of the other times I had place it at
the beginning.
The page break idea is just great!
Have a good weekend and thanks again!
Best