Found their plugins instructions for voiceover on safari:

http://www.skipinput.com/bps/safari.html

and to install the plugin for Firefox, Chrome or Safari follow the links here:

http://www.skipinput.com/bps/install.html

They do not currently have a plugin for iOS but I think their browser detect is broken and thinks any instance of Safari is on an iOS device.

CB